OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
- Foster, promote, control and watch over the best practice of architecture and of its auxiliary professionals, within what is stated in the code of ethics.
- Increase the level of satisfaction in direct correlation between the architects, auxiliary professionals and the services that CPNAA has to offer.
- Offer training to CPNAA personnel to improve the level of competency within the entity.
The council has the following functions:
- Dictate it´s own regulations as well as the one´s for it´s affiliates.
- Approve or deny the professional enrollment and professional registration certificate.
- Expedite the professional license and professional registration certificate.
- Resolve and regulate conflicts that involve the cancellation or suspension of the professional license and/or the professional enrollment due to failures to adhere to the code of ethics or the correct procedure when executing the profession.
- Expedite and/or cancel the temporary special licenses
- Foster the profession based on the code of ethics.
- Denounce to the authorities any proven violation of the legal dispositions that regulate the profession.
- Find resolution to resources provided by the decisions made by Sectional Councils.
- Elaborate and maintain an up to date database or registered architects and auxiliary professionals.
- Issue documents and publications, when needed, for any purpose, within the entity knowledgebase.
- Define the requisites that architects and auxiliary professionals are due to follow and produce to obtain the professional license and the professional registration certificate.
- Set the rights to obtain the license and professional registration certificate, in a fair and reasonable way, to cover occasional expenses that CPNAA may incur. These expenses may not exceed the equivalent of 1 legal minimum monthly salary, valid for the running year. The ¨Contraloría General de La República¨ regulates this aspect.
- Approve it´s own budget and of it´s affiliates.
- Promote the capitalization, investigation and academic quality of architects and auxiliary professionals.
- Control and watch over the execution of the architects and auxiliary professionals functions.
- Create the Sectional Councils.
Contactar al CPNAA
Carrera 6 No 26 B - 85 Oficina 201
Bogotá D.C. - Colombia.
Líneas de atención PBX (57 -1) 3502700 / 3502706 Ext. 101 y 124
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Horario de atención:
Lunes a Jueves de 7:00 am a 1:00 pm y 2:00 pm a 5:00 pm
Viernes de 7:00 am a 1:00 pm y 2:00 pm a 4:00 pm