Please navigate to Normatividad – Resoluciones – Resolución 118 de 2012 if the professional title that you acquired, is listed within, as an auxiliary professional, in order to request this. If you are not listed, please call our service center to obtain further information. Please remember, you can only make use of this only if the university has awarded the architect diploma, otherwise, please refrain from submitting this request.
The Professional Architects that are in need to place a request for this duplicate, must submit the following documents to CPNAA via mail courier:
- Original form, filled out and signed. (Download and fill out and print the form in this link).
- ID Photocopy.
- Copy of the payment deposit pertaining to the requested document, or copy of the payment confirmation (if it was made on-line via PSE services).
Professional Registration Certificate pricing: $154.000 COP.
The payment must be done in BANCOLOMBIA, with the following instructions:
- Deposit the price in favor of CPNAA in the formato de recaudo empresarial /convenio No. 21022 form; In the "Referencia" field, please write in the ID number and name.
- If you wish to do the payment via wire transfer because you have a valid account with Bancolombia, you could do so with the following information: Navigate to "Sucursal Virtual", pagos a terceros, chose the option Categoría: Gremios, Fundaciones y Cooperativas and locate the name CONSEJO PROFESIONAL NACIONAL DE ARQUITECTURA Y SUS PROFESIONES AUXILIARES, agreement 21022.
- If you wish to do the payment via telephone, please call Bancolombia at 3430000 and follow the prompts to speak to a representative. Please supply the bank representative with the above name and agreement information. The Professional Registration Certificate duplicate requested during business days will be delivered the following Tuesday from 10 am on.
Note: Please remember if the documents need to be sent outside Bogota DC, this document wont be released to any third party other than the requester, thus the delivery is personalized. If the document should be released to a third party, this needs to be notified in writing to the CPNAA. Said document should be attached to the on-line request process.